Ratings for Dr. Lydia Savic

Dr. Savic was curt, rude and odd. She took me on as a patient during a time of severe pain for me (kidney stones). I was referred to Rockford Urology (another horrible place) only to be told that Kidney stones were not the cause of my problem and pain. When I called Dr. Savic office to tell her the results of my visit I was told she no longer practices family or internal medicine. The office gave me an excuse that she would be practicing only cosmetic medicine. I could not believe this after she had just taken me as a new patient the WEEK BEFORE!! While I was trying to find a new doctor my kidney stones became infected making me very ill. Do not go to Dr. Savic, her demeanor was odd like she might have been on something. STRANGEST and one of the most uncaring experiences of my life.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Wonderful doctor,been going here few years,always with results of improvement.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I've been to this office multiple times for cosmetic procedures like botox. Dr Savic is very professional and thorough. The results have been outstanding, and at half the price of the people in Chicago I have seen!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

RIPPED OFF!!! During my initial consulation with Dr. Savic, she told me she would guarantee me a 50-70% improvement on my neck with Exilis. After many treatments (I lost count) I honestly saw NO IMPROVEMENT and neither did my husband. After the treatments I expressed my disappointment with Dr. Savic and she offered more treatments........really? Why? At 58 I thought I was beyond being "taken" but evidently not. I should have checked her ratings on this and other sights before I commited. Hopefully this will save other people from wasting money. I have had other cosmetic treatments with another doctor and have been very satisfied so it's not the money it is the benefit OR in this case the lack thereof. I have to say Stephanie, at her office is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Both my husband and I have had Dr. Savic for about 8years.We have had all good experiences and found her to be very good. She has great referral physicians--and is cautious about doing the "right thing"

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

I have met with Dr. Savic only once, and it will be the last time. While I was grateful to have easy access to a local doctor to help me with my situation, her demeanor was condescending and she did not disclose relevant information related to the treatment I was seeking. Actually, what she decided to tell me was completely misleading and false. I do not recommend seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

The nurse was the rudest person that I have ever met in my life. No compassion whatsoever. I wentin for some pain I was having. I think this is more of a cosmetic facility than an actual doctors office.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Savic was the most rude and disrespectful Dr. I have ever met. I left her office in shock and upset. Dr. Savic provided me with information about my health that was erroneous. She was incompassionate and mean. When I asked her if she had any written information about the topic of our conversation she said "what you need a book to figure it out?" When I told her yes she told me she didn't have any information and to go buy a book. Again she is the rudest, meanest, incompassionate Dr. I have ever met. I would not recommend her to anyone and I recommend that you stay away!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011