Ratings for Dr. Lea M. Blackwell

I am not good with words ,so I would take all the comments of all the other people and put my name on them all .THANK YOU DR BLACKWELL

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Blackwell was referred to me by a friend and neighbor. She is Very helpful, refreshingly Honest, and has a wonderful personality. She will do everything in her power to make sure that you are at your best physically, but also makes sure that she addresses any concerns and will go out of her way to tackle any anxiety that you have. This doctor definitely puts her patience FIRST!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I was very blessed to have Dr. Blackwell navigate me through this journey of breast cancer. She makes me proud to be a woman with her knowledge, expertise, and empathy. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Could not ask for a more highly qualified DR to take care of my Breast cancer.It is a breath of fresh air to have her care the way she does. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Blackwell is very sweet and sympathize with you, takes time to listen. She is not one of those doctors that brushes you off if you have questioned, her staff is great. God bless Dr. Blackwell and her staff

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Blackwell was the surgeon that was assigned to me. She is a wonderful, upbeat lady. She thought that I had one large tumor, but once she got in saw it was one large and several others around it. Most surgeons would have just did a massectomy. Not Dr. Blackwell! She told me she was doing a lumpectomy and that's what she did. She has followed me and helped me with lymphedema problems and everything else that has come my way. Her staff is great! They always call you back and find an answer for you. Could not be happier that she is my surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I went to CAPE CORAL HOSPITAL through the EMERGENCY ROOM for a hernia . DR Blackwell took very good care of me both during and after the surgery.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr. Lea M. Blackwell's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Cape Coral, FL