Ratings for Dr. Chandu Budev-Buddhdev

If I could put 0 stars I would. NONE of my calls were returned in an emergent situation. Dr. Buddhev is great- staff is terrible.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Budev sees an elderly family member of mine in his home. I coordinate that person's care. The biggest difficulty is that Dr. Budev's staff person is very hard to reach by phone. Once, when my family member was in crisis, his home health nurse called Dr. Budev's office and she reported to me that Dr. Budev's staff person hung up on her. I believe this is true because other people have told me the same thing. I'm also concerned that Dr. Budev changes medications without consulting the specialists who actually prescribed them, confusing care and making it difficult coordinate care.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Great doctor, Takes the time to listen and gives excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Also not a patient here but called to get information and receptionist was very pushy and not listening. I felt rushed.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Great doctor. Very personable. I had not been to a doctor in fifteen years and he was truly interested in me and answered all of the questions that I have. Good medical care is worth whatever price he charges. You get what you pay for. Best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

The doctor is very experienced and the staff was very professional. I will recommend him to my friends and family for sure!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

I am not a patient of this office, but called to get some information. This was the most unfriendly and rude staff I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010