Ratings for Dr. Frank P. Mannarino

I saw Dr. Manarino about a tendon problem in my right elbow. He was excellent in diagnosing and prescribing therapy for the problem, even giving me the particulars re. how to do the most important exercise. He was recommended to me by my brother, who Dr. Manarino had helped deal with an elbow problem.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Frank is the worst doctor I've ever met. He is rude, annoyed, and worst of all could not diagnose my injury. I spent $850 out of pocket for a bone scan, and when the results came back negative, his reponse was quote: "Well, looks like shin splints. That's just something you're going to have to deal with." This was delivered while slouching in a chair. I will never return, or reccommend him to anyone. Stay away - save your money. He doesn't know what he's doing. His staff at OID is incredibly rude as well.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Mannarino does not have the best bedside manners but is an amazing surgeon. I tore my ACL and he did a wonderful job. The rest of the staff are very nice and helpful. Also, they were able to get me in quick and don't make you wait in the waiting room long. I'm more interested in having a doctor that knows what he is doing than a nice doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Mannarino has one of the worst bedside manners I have ever encountered. When I consulted him I was in extreme pain, and he did not even look at my knee or touch it, told me to take some OTC meds and come back in 6 weeks. Very unfeeling.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Dr. Frank P. Mannarino's Credentials

• Cincinnati College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1976)