Ratings for Dr. Anne K. Wiskind

If your are a strong and educated women, then you should be prepared to have a conflict with Dr. Wiskind. She is arrogant, smug, and can be difficult to work with and not effective in communicating, I almost walked out on her as a result of her lack of empathy and poor communication.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Avoid her. All she wants is quick money and put you under knife as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

her knowledge is superb. her staff is friendly and helpful. they know me by name and have helped me feel comfortable every time I enter Peachtree Gynecology. if you are looking for a gynecology practice that is run like an 'old school' practice. this is your place. caring, efficient, and knowledgeable. what else could you possibly want? do yourself a favor and call Peachtree Gynecology/Dr. Wiskind for an appointment. You WILL NOT be disapointed.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

She's very cocky. Stated I didn't have a disease that when I went to a teaching hospital they found. Only way to know for sure was to do surgery. She wanted to give me meds and said it was all in my head. I would never use her again. She's awful.

Submitted September 14, 2014

I recently had surgery performed by Dr. Anne Wiskind. I wish I had it sooner. I had been suffering with pelvic and bladder prolapse for over a year. I finally feel like I have gotten my life back. I did my research before selecting a surgeon. She was highly reccommended by my gynecology group and other physicians with whom I confer. I am a pharmacist myself and know that there are questionable physicians that practice. On my recent annual exam my gynecologist informed me that my results from my surgery were excellent. I just wanted to thank Dr. Wiskind and the Piedmont Hospital staff for the exceptional care I was given before, during and after my surgery. If you are looking for a uro- gynecological surgeon, look no further.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

The doctor didn't have a clue what was causing my pain. She was very rough when she examined me. And, after really pushing hard she stated she had not idea what was causing my pain. When she couldn't provide a detailed explanation other than she hadn't deceided yet what procedures I was going to undergo in surgery, I cancelled the surgery and went to another doctor. She was quite smug and unfriendly. I have serious doubts concerning her skill level. I'm glad I went to another surgeon who had a plan. My billing stayed in a mess. Her staff was unhelpful. Not a nice experience at all.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

She makes you pay her your deductible plus 10 % one week prior to your surgery. My sling surgery was done incorrectly, it was not tight enough. She did not test it because I had a general anesthetic which you should NEVER have with this surgery. I had to wait 3 months and do the whole thing all over again which cost me $3000 with a different out of network Dr. She has no bedside manner. Do your homework about this Dr.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

I think she totally misdiagnozed me and made me take hormones without doing any tests, and that pretty much caused a miscarriage.. She might be ok with other gynecological problems, but she is no expert on infertility or pregnancy problems..

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

I STARTED GOING TO DR. WISKIND IN 2006 AFTER MY DOCTOR RETIRED. SHE WAS RECOMMENDED BY MY PREVIOUS DOCTORS OFFICE. SHE ALWAYS TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME.I AM HAVING SURGERY NEXT MONTH & SHE IS MY DOCTOR SO I DO HAVE TRUST IN HER

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Anne Wiskind for YEARS. I have experienced the opposite of what some of the peoople are talking about here. I have found her to be extremely warm and easy to communite with. Not many doctors will actually take the time to sit with you in their office AFTER your annual exam and go over everything, take the time to answer any questions you have, etc. She also introduced me to bio-identical hormones for post-menopausal symptoms before many of my friends' doctors even knew about them. She is very professional and business-like, perhaps that is what people are mistaking for being condescending, but I've never gotten that feeling from her--and believe me, I'm the kind of patient who asks lots of questions at times and could drive a doctor a little crazy! I would highly, highly recommend her. Her staff have always been extremely helpful as well.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Dr. Anne K. Wiskind's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal