Ratings for Dr. Scott C. Grevey

Was told they could remove a mole by freezing and it would likely take only one procedure, but they would do it as many times as necessary to get rid of it (for the amount I paid at the first appointment). The first procedure didn't work. At my 2nd appt, they told me it was now considered "cosmetic" and charged me again. I wasn't happy and never went back. The mole is still here. My insurance must have paid for the "cosmetic" procedure because I had a credit on their books for 3 years, which they recently called me about. I was told they were verifying my current address & would receive the credit in a month. I didn't receive it so I called and they then said it would be 2 more months! Don't go to this doctor. It's all about the money; nothing more.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Hard to get in for an actual skin problem even if you've been in before. Too focused on cosmetics it seems.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Make sure you ask alot of billing questions first! They have an agreement with ONE lab only, and they do not care if it is in network or not - I got stuck with a $400 lab bill because they didn't check to see if it was in my insurance network. As a patient, it has been my experience that the office checks that out but since they have an agreement with this one lab, they don't care if it's covered or not!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Everyone is very helpful and Dr. Grevey is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

well worth the wait. Great staff, very friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Scott C. Grevey's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Fairfield, OH