Ratings for Dr. Nancy J. Pelc

Awful staff. Never got any help from them or the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I took my mother, who was quite elderly and frail, to see this doctor for a skin rash. The doctor was incredibly rude to her, refused to speak directly to her and addressed her comment to me; told me there was nothing wrong and just to wash her skin periodically. We took her to another dermotologist who dianosed it as an allergy made worse by age and very thin, delicate skin. But we hadn't heard the last of Dr. Pelc; Medicare paid part of the bill. My mother called the office and told them she didn't feel she owed them the rest of the money because of the lack of diagnosis. The office manager threatened her, and told her she would "get the money" from her or she would be very sorry! Of course, when I sent a complaint to the BBB, the office denied ever talking to my mother. But there were no more bills from them, either. Just beware of dealing with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

NO bedside manner! Have never seen her smile....very uncomfortable to talk too! Been to her several times....still no diagnosis! I have something pretty serious going on! On the plus side....doesnt take 3 months to get in (i wonder why) Very frusterated!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr. Nancy J. Pelc's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)