Ratings for Dr. Jane E. Corboy

Found Dr. Corboy difficult to work with. Seemed like she was more interested in running up a bill with multiple visits and justifying small med changes with lab fees rather than understanding that I had been stable and on the same meds for years. When I confronted her directly with my supposition of her only interested in running up a bill, I got this response, "if we don't see patients we don't get paid and if we don't get paid, we can't continue to operate." I have finally been able to transfer back my Dr. I was seeing before. Hope to never have to see this Dr. again.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I have seen Dr. Corboy as my main physician for probably 16 years. She has always been concerned, careful and professional. I have been very happy with her care.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

I was the first appointment of the day and after waiting 45 minutes for her to show up, I left. She knows I am taking a prescription that is dangerous to discontinue abruptly, yet was fine with expecting me to reschedule to see her (NO other BFM doctors) more than two weeks later--going several days without my medication. I feel as if my health is not important at all to this physician.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

I have an array of symptoms and went to look for help. When I explained them to her she actedl ike i was making them up and advised me to just loose weight. i felt hopeless and ignored.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Great doctor. The office generally runs on time, or very close to. She takes the time necessary to work with you to get to the root of your problem. Also, she is very responsive via email when working with her. A+

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

In the short time (3months) I stayed with her I had a galbladder attack and my son had GER, we only saw her personally 3 times, even though we were in and out of the office a lot. You never get to see her & you spend forever waiting when you get to the office. I felt like she never listened to me and she never returned phone calls. The other thing I didn't like was that she seemed tooo tied to certain prescriptions (money perhaps) even if they weren't working she wasn't willing to try something else.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008

She is one of the best! She always listens to any issues presented, asks questions without rushing, and spends as much time as you need to feel all questions/issues have been addressed/resolved. She is also very personable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2006

Dr. Jane E. Corboy's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Coventry Healthcare