Ratings for Dr. Sarah E. Derossett

I hated this doctor. I went to see her only one time for my daily headaches and she made me feel like an "addict" and told me to see a psychiatrist. The psych Dr referred me back to her because it wasn't "all in my head" like Dr derossett stated it was. I was diagnosed with intracranial hypertension and refractory/intractable migraines a year later. Do NOT use this Dr!!!! Terrible!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

I was scheduled to see her at Emory. Took me 5 months to get an appt. with her. On the day of the appt.,after I had showed on time, staff informed me that she had rescheduled me, but could not see me for another 3 months.I'm sorry , no Dr. is worth waiting that long. Sounds like she certainly was not worth the wait. Very unprofessional in my opinion.I wasted 5 months on her was not about to suffer 3 more months.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

I saw Dr. DeRossett exactly ONE time. I have consulted with the Mayo clinic, the Diamond Headache clinic and the Michigain Face and Pain center re. my migraines. I'm sorry, but this woman needs to suffer through a migraine before passing judgment on those in pain. She treated me like a drug seeker when I will and have done every non drug therapy for my migraines. I want pain relief and prevention - that's all. She has a chip on her shoulder and if you suffer from migraines, avoid her, you have enough problems.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

Dr. DeRossett's credentials were great, but my husband and I left disappointed and angry, and with her MISinformation. I have chronic migraines due to thorasic and congenital neck abnormalities. They are "cured" by Botox treatment, but that wasn't an option when I was nursing our baby. So my doc sent me to DeRossett to ensure he wasn't overlooking another potential treatment while waiting to Botox again. DeRossett was very mean, impatient, and condescending during the interview. Once she discovered my husband is a physician, she refused to discuss treatment until he returned from walking w/ our children-as if I am a blundering idiot! She said a drug that's (well-established) OK for breastfdg isn't OK, treated me like an addict, & told me to come back in 1 month for follow-up-as if a 15 min. talk w/ her is worth taking off work & driving 2.5 hrs w/2 small kids. We found her inconsiderate, arrogant, & (most importantly) incompetent.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2006

Dr. Sarah E. Derossett's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company