Ratings for Dr. Scott Behrens

Dr. Behrens has been very helpful. I have been a cardiac patient for 46 yrs, and moved to Cincinnati a few years ago. He has been helpful and has kept my heart "ticking" properly. I find Dr. Behrens to be a friendly and sometimes humorous.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

He is not personable at all and does not answer questions that are asked in a manner that typical people can understand. Was told that a test I asked about does not exist but I have talked to 5 different nurses who told me it does and found out my Aunt gets this test every 6 months.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Last night I had an atrial fibrillation attack (very fast heartbeat that can cause a stroke.) Dr. Behrens was the doctor on call (he is not my regular doctor).I asked if there were some things I could try to stop the heart arythmia since my own doctor had suggested some, but I could not remember them all. He simply said to go to the emergency room. I did and in the mean time my heart corrected itself. In talking with the nurse at the office today, I found out that there were several things I could have tried and that it was not necessary to go to the emergency room unless the arythmia had been going on for at least 24 hours. This doctor did not even ask how long it had been happening, nor did he offer any of the suggestions that the nurse knew about. I am not someone who needs to be coddled, but Dr. Behrens offered absolutely nothing along the lines of care or comfort in a stressful situation.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Scott Behrens's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)