Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Sharkey

Both My husband & I have been seeing Dr Sharkey for over 8 years & are very happy with the treatment & excellent care we receive. Never had any problems with him or staff whatsoever

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I would NOT recommend this dr to anyone with children. He was arrogant and treated my 3 year old son like a piece of meat in his packing plant. After surgery my son had a 103 fever and this guy says to me on the phone, I don't know what to tell you hunny. Completely out of line and no compasion what so ever. They also dragged my son away kicking and screaming for surgery..every other dr I understand won't separate children from parents until they are sedated. Do not use this doctor for children!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Terrible office invironment. Dr. has a holier than God attitude. You are nothing but a meal ticket and a number to him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

My family has been seeing Dr. Sharkey for 20+ years. I have friends who also are patients. He is not only very knowledable about his field, he TRUELY cares. (not a fake kind of caring either) I can't say this about any other doctor I have ever been too. He takes emergencies same day no problem. I would highly reccomended him to anyone. He is not out to make a buck.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Would not use any other ENT Doctor I have been with Him since 11/1998. I now live in north Fl & travel 5 hours to see Him!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

He's an excellent doctor, and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Dr. Daniel E. Sharkey's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• BCBS Illinois