Ratings for Dr. Ratnam A. Oza

Excellent bedside manner. There is no condenscending look in the doctor's eye. All questions are given an honest answer, but time is given to answer them.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Very gentle bedside manner. Courteous, respectful, soft-spoken. It is very easy to feel comfortable during the physical exam. Dr. Oza takes time to listen throughly, does not interrupt, and does not have a condescending manner.I decided to make him my primary care provider. The physical exam was quick, but thorough, and he took care to take a detailed history. One of the best physicians, in my opinion. I am struck by the patience he demonstrates, which most likely helps patients to feel that they can ask more questions they ordinarily wouldn't bring up. Definitely will reccommend this physician to others.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Very helpful. Will take his time and listen. After working with this doctor I decided to make him my family doc. His office staff is amazing and great to work with also. I truly believe that he cares about his patients which we find so little of now.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Dr. Ratnam A. Oza's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1975)