Ratings for Dr. Myles R. Samotin

I had foot surgery one year ago and I could not have hoped for a better outcome. I walked in pain for one year before I found Dr. Samotin. My foot feels amazing now and I am grateful every day. I found him to be honest, kind and compassionate. I would highly recommend Dr. Samotin.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr Samotin repaired my torn elbow tendon and I've been able to resume playing tennis. He also treated arthritis in my knee. In both cases he took pains to explain my diagnosis and the steps needed for my recovery, which inspired my confidence in his knowledge and commitment to his patients. I recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Myles Samotin repaired my badly torn ankle ligaments and did a fantastic job. I followed his recovery and rehab instructions to the letter and now (almost 7 months later...this type of surgical repair and healing takes time!) my ankle is stronger than ever. His entire office team...from his P.A., to the x-ray tech, to his front desk manger...are courteous, friendly, and know what needs to happen to get the job done. I highly recommend Dr. Samotin and his team!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Had rotator cuff surgery. Dr. Samotin was excellent. Virtual painless experience. I wouldn't trust anyone else for any orthopedic problems. HIghly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Best orthopaedic experience I have ever had.excellent surgeon

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Worst medical experience I have ever had. Do yourself a favor, do not go here.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Excellent doc,excellent staff.just a great experience

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Had recent shoulder surgery with wonderful result. This doctor was highly recommended to me and oh boy did he deliver. They explained everything to me. My phone calls after surgery were answered almost immediately .after hours the doctor called me right away and was ready to open the office for me if I wanted. Dedication like this just doesn't exist anymore. Dr Samotin is a wonderful, kind caring man the likes of which I have found very rarely. BRAVO to Dr Samotin

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I was a patient and the comments made by these people are true.My experience started by waiting over 2 hours to be seen. The staff is unorganized and rude, they don't know which end is up. Dr.Samotin said hi to me as I was put into my room. He seemed to very nice, Until you here him in the hallway yelling calling a patient ungodly names that I will not repeat. He thought he was high and mighty.I continued my visit saying I had to have a 2 hour surgery to correct my foot.Saying I needed surgery and wanted me booked my the following week.So I checked out letting him know I would think about it.Telling me I really need to book this I'm a very busy Dr. and get booked fast.I then decided to do research on him and asking questions about around town seeing that I know alot of people.Not only has a reputation for being money hungry, but there are no Dr.'s in town that will refer to him,that he has to drive all the way to Punta Gorda and Orlando to get patients. That says alot right there.Beware

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Worst medical experience of my life. Office manager was rude and staff made billing mistakes. Procedure was ankle operation.Ankle remains in pain. Other orthopedic surgeons laughed at his result and prices, but were reluctant to face him in court. From initial exam to post op his attitude was that of a small arrogant man. There must be some reason that he seems to advertise more than other orthopods. In no way would I recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Myles R. Samotin's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1988)