Ratings for Dr. Lynn E. Allison

Dr. Allison is wonderful! When I was expecting, she took the time to answer all my questions and she always gave great advice. She is now my baby's doctor, and I could not ask for more. Dr. Allison is the BEST Family/OB doctor in the Branson Area, and I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Allison is an amazing physician! When I was expecting for the first time, I was so nervous about everything. She answered any and all questions I had. My daughter absolutely loves going to see Dr. Allison for her check ups. (I remember being terrified of my doctor growing up!) I just recently found out I'm expecting my 2nd child (9 yrs. later) and I am ecstatic that Dr. Allison will be delivering this child as well. She has such a calming presence and is a sweet heart. :)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Allison is my OB doctor and is amazing! She spends time with me and answers all questions. She isn't pushy and is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Allison is the greatest doctor our family and myself have ever gone to. Her knowledge and care given each time we came in was immeasurable. She has excellent bedside manner. We rarely had a significant wait time, her staff was very helpful and friendly. Dr. Allison was always available when we had questions about our new baby. I cannot say enough good things about her and have recommended her to all my friends in the area.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Dr. Lynn E. Allison's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Branson, MO