Ratings for Dr. Shaid S. Insaf

Dr. Insaf is great, His wife and staff is the problem. Very rude.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Insaf made me fee comfortable from the start. He seems knowledgeable and has helped me tremendously. Staff is great except for his wife. I don't know what her problem is but she's that way to everyone that I have seen. Acts like you're bothering her. Other than that, my overall experience with Dr. Insaf has been very good.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Insaf is not going to counsel you. He writes scripts. Let me repeat that; he writes scripts. He will talk about his own personal use of Nuvigil and Lunesta when he travels back home or if he's tired and needs to work. If you need cognitive therapy, this is not the place for you. This is a business, not a healthcare facility and the staff will make sure you understand that. Staff is difficult to interact with and their main concern is collecting your dollars.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Insaf seems friendly, but all I can say is that time has shown repeatedly he does not care. I went through so much suffering unnecessarily and was much worse off when I left this doctor (after abt 1 yr) than when I started. Can't tolerate your new Rx? Increase the dose (okay once or twice, but this was his answer for almost everything). Need to start a new Rx now? Maybe his office manager wife will fill out your prior authorization in about 3 weeks' time. Frightening side effects after hours in the early evening and need advice on whether to go to the ER? Maybe he'll call you the next DAY sometime. He also put me on Melatonin (said it could only help, so I took it). My condition worsened to the point I could not function. Later, I discovered several mainstream medical websites warning that Melatonin may worsen my condition. Dr. Insaf at least should warned patients to watch for that. I have more incidents to cite, but I'm at the character limit here. Please be careful!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Very patient & open to patients suggestions and opinions!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009