Ratings for Dr. David A. Hemry

I had shown up early for my appointment. Then even waited 20 minutes past my appointment time in waiting area. The front desk staff should let the patient know if the doctor is behind. When I got into the doctor room, I had to wait for one hour for the doctor to see me (even before all the testing). He was very unpleasant to speak with. There was just something about him that is heartless. I was there to seek testing on skin and blood work. I felt like I had to plead my case to get the tests. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He doesn't seem to enjoy his job as a doctor. Not a people person.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

My appointment with Dr. Hemry, although a long time ago, was one of the best I've ever had. He sat with me for almost an hour and explained everything, answering all my questions. Within a week, I received a detailed report from him in the mail. I have been very happy with the results of my visit with Dr. Hemry and have recommended him time and time again.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

AWFUL! My appointment with this doctor was quite some time ago but I remember it clearly as one of the two worst EVER! He was very rude to me. I have a strange allergy that no doctor has been able to figure out (which is why I was refered to him) when I suggested some possible things in my environment that could possibly be the culprit he got very rude and acted as though I shouldn't even open my mouth. He acted as if I was a stupid patient who doesn't know ANYTHING. He said that he could do a number of tests to check for possible food and chemical allergies but that it would take a lot of time and therefore he shouldn't bother.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

I do not recommend him at all. Even though his allergy tests turned out positive, he was unwilling to address the allergy issue. Not helpful in the least.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I saw Dr Hemry about 2 yrs ago after being referred by my own dr. I was very happy with his care and found him to be polite and attentive. He validated my concerns and went the extra mile. His treatment went hand in hand with my other doctors and things are much better for me. I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

I have severe Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Anaphylaxis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. This doctor seemed clueless about the seriousness of any of these disorders / illnesses. He looked at the papers that I filled out but again seemed clueless as to why I was seeing him. He made a short comment that a lot of people have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Sensitivities to fragrances & Chemicals. I don't really know if he didn't know how to help me or if he just didn't think I needed his help. I was referred to him from my regular MD.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Very rude, he sat with me for quite a while, but argued with me the ENTIRE time. I had to tell him what I was allergic too. He kept telling me that he couldn't test me for a specific chemical, as I was asking for. Then seconds before he left he told me he could test me for specific chemicals. Then why was he arguing with me about it the whole time??? I tried repeatedly to get him to answer my questions and address my concerns, but all he did in response was argue with me and ask me what I was allergic to, I filled out several pages of their questionnaire, which he held in his hand the entire time, but never looked at it even though it answered every question he was asking me. He made me feel stupid, he was cold and rude. They charged me over 400 for this appt. I argued with them, because he did NOTHING for me! NOT ONE THING! But they refused to charge me any less. He was the worst doctor I've ever been too, and I've seen MANY!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2006

I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2006

Dr. David A. Hemry's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1966)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal