Ratings for Dr. William K. Taylor

My husband was treated like an insignificant being who was taking up his time and energy. Falsely reported my husband as an uncooperative patient because we could not afford to immediately take very expensive tests and treatments ( 300 - 700 dollars at once) Refused to even listen to questions and refused to give my husband different medications while the ones he was taking didn't not seem to help. Dr. Taylor told him that he is just to sensitive to pain, from neuropathy and ruptured discs in his neck and spine. frequently passed him off to other doctors. Dr. Taylor would stomp hiss foot and yell at my husband if any new symptoms happened or if he requested other medications. He made my husband feel like he was a criminal or like he was wasting the doctors time.Dr. Taylor is uncaring and extremely rude. Dr. Taylor sent my husband to the pain specialists who were just as uncaring and made him feel like a guinea pig trying to figure out what to do. If my husband needed treatment they would say go to Dr. Taylor, Dr. Taylor would say go to the pain Dr. They all treated him like he was an experiment animal. they seem more interested in making points with the current government guidelines than treating the patients. If you dont have a lot of money to give them, they dont want to be bothered. I would not let Dr. Taylor or any of his cohorts near anyone one of my family or friends again. VERY RUDE, UNCARING AND UNCOMPASSIONATE! He pushed my husband to the point of wanting to punch his lights out ( he didn't but wanted to) when Dr. Taylor would yell at him, belittle him, basically calling him a fat drug addict when it was my husband who requested different treatment options and better quality medications. On Mothers day of 2016 my husband suffered a sharp sudden headache, loss of balance, slurred speech,dilated pupils, shaking form the pain, numbness and several other symptoms..We thought he had had a stroke or something in his brain rupturing or something...he suffered sharp terrible pain and it was VERY frightening. Dr. Taylor just brushed us both off saying he it so sensitive to pain and belittled me for being deeply concerned or questioning if a stroke had happened...no test, no nothing, just belittled and insulted. I told my husband that I will NEVER let him come back to this medical blackmailing bully again and I made sure EVERYONE in the office heard me! We have a new doctor now, she is wonderful caring and compassionate and is working diligently to get to the source of my husbands suffering and help him get a good quality of life back.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Doesn't care to get into issues, seems to want to get out of the office as soon as possible, will generally just try to pawn off any medical problems to other specialists. Did not seem to take any advice or recommendations from another physician in own hospital circle, not sure if he even read the comments - like I said he doesn't really get into issues above the surface level. Seems to lack compassion or empathy - no questions about concerns of patient in this case.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Very rude and belittling to my 83 year old grandmother. We left very upset and could not believe his lack of compassion shown to a patient with dementia.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Very friendly and thorough physician. Willing to take time, listens well.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Taylor has made several misdiagnoses and tends to treat something before he knows what it is. At times the treatment itself causes significant health problems and was uneeded.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

VERY unfriendly. Comes to treatment room completely unprepared, and then keeps an eye on his watch. He prefers to farm out his patients to other doctors.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Dr. Taylor is extremely unfriendly, and diagnosing ability not as good as it should be.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. William K. Taylor's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)