Ratings for Dr. Mandeep S. Dhalla

Caring, skilled, able to explain the problem so I could understand, awesome staff helper too

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Dhalla's calming, warm bedside manner helped me through my retina emergency. He has done a wonderful job taking care of me.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Dhalla is caring and a great doctor. He gave me my vision back. I agree with all the nice things people have said about him on this website. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I had a Macular hole with complete blindness in my eye. Dr. Dhalla took great care of me and now I can see well--I can read books and drive again!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I was worried that I wouldn't ever see again, until Dr. Dhalla saved my eye. He is a great man.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Dhalla is an excellent doctor with a warm bedside manner. He has done a great job taking care of me and helping me regain my vision.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Dhalla has been taking care of my mom for three years and has done an excellent job with her macular degeneration. He is kind and patient with her. His office is managed very well and his staff is just as nice as he is.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

We were on vacation in Florida two years ago, and I recently saw Dr. Dhalla for a follow up. I had a retinal detachment that Dr. Dhalla did a scleral buckle for me to fix it. Due to his expert help, I was still able to fly home to Europe because of the technique he used. The retina doctor at home said Dr. Dhalla did an excellent job...I am very thankful for him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I had a macular pucker that Dr. Dhalla removed because everything I was trying to read was crooked. He solved my problem with a surgery called a vitrectomy and now I can see great. His staff and Dr. Dhalla have been wonderful through the whole process. I thanked my optometrist for referring me to Dr. Dhalla.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Intelligent, Caring, Great Office Staff....Dr Dhalla has all the qualities you would want to have in our doctor. Thanks for taking great care of me!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Mandeep S. Dhalla's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)