Ratings for Dr. Mandeep S. Dhalla

1st Class Doctor, Great Staff, very happy that I found Dr. Dhalla!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Dhalla and his staff are amazing in every way. He is the type of doctor everyone wishes they had. I feel very blessed that he is my retina specialist.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I was having new floaters when I was sent to Dr. Dhalla by my optometrist. Dr. Dhalla found and sealed a retinal tear with laser. He was thorough, nice, and the procedure was painless. He is an excellent doctor and I would rec him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Dhalla is an exceptional surgeon and I am more than happy with his care.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Dhalla explained what was wrong with my eye right from the get go....He allayed my fears of going blind and was able to fix my retinal detachment. I was back at work and regained all my vision back very quickly. He is truly a talented physician, and also a kind soul.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Dhalla is kind, informative, takes the time to answer my questions with a genuine smile, and with his expert knowledge has helped normalize my vision after diabetes nearly blinded me. He is Great!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Brilliant, Caring, Dedicated. I owe Dr. Dhalla my eyesight period...

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I was sent to Dr. Dhalla for an exam when my regular eye doctor couldn't figure out what was going on. Dr. Dhalla carefully examined me and was worried that I was at risk of developing a brain stroke based on what he saw. He ordered a few tests and he was right!!! The vessel surgeon who operated on my carotid artery said it was 98% blocked and I had Dr. Dhalla to thank!! Dr. Dhalla is a great doctor and I have told all my friends about him!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Dhalla operated on me for diabetic complications. I have had a life-changing, positive outcome due to his skilled care. He has great bedside manner, but is serious when it comes to dealing with tough problems. I am very thankful for his care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I recently had complications after cataract surgery with another doctor. I was referred to Dr. Dhalla--he was professional, answered all my questions, and most importantly was able to resolve the issue--restoring my vision and also my trust in my cataract doctor. Things don't always go as planned; I am grateful for Dr. Dhalla's expertise and excellent care.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr. Mandeep S. Dhalla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)
  • Washington University Saint Louis (Grad. 2007)

• Retinal detachment