Ratings for Dr. Mandeep S. Dhalla

Dr. Dhalla fixed my eye and restored my vision after a cataract surgeon had major complications with surgery. I can see 20/20 after Dr. Dhalla worked on me. I am truly grateful!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr Dhalla has taken wonderful care of me for 2yrs. He saved my only seeing eye from blindness with his warm and gentle care. I have told several of my friends about how nice and smart he is. If you have an eye problem, I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

A+ Experience with Dr. Dhalla. He has God gifted hands..

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Amazing experience with Dr. Dhalla who is in awesome Doc and human being! Very direct communicator, caring, I really appreciate his care.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Caring, skilled, able to explain the problem so I could understand, awesome staff helper too

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Dhalla's calming, warm bedside manner helped me through my retina emergency. He has done a wonderful job taking care of me.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Dhalla is caring and a great doctor. He gave me my vision back. I agree with all the nice things people have said about him on this website. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I had a Macular hole with complete blindness in my eye. Dr. Dhalla took great care of me and now I can see well--I can read books and drive again!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I was worried that I wouldn't ever see again, until Dr. Dhalla saved my eye. He is a great man.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Dhalla is an excellent doctor with a warm bedside manner. He has done a great job taking care of me and helping me regain my vision.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Mandeep S. Dhalla's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Golden Rule