Ratings for Dr. Mandeep S. Dhalla

We were on vacation in Florida two years ago, and I recently saw Dr. Dhalla for a follow up. I had a retinal detachment that Dr. Dhalla did a scleral buckle for me to fix it. Due to his expert help, I was still able to fly home to Europe because of the technique he used. The retina doctor at home said Dr. Dhalla did an excellent job...I am very thankful for him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I had a macular pucker that Dr. Dhalla removed because everything I was trying to read was crooked. He solved my problem with a surgery called a vitrectomy and now I can see great. His staff and Dr. Dhalla have been wonderful through the whole process. I thanked my optometrist for referring me to Dr. Dhalla.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Intelligent, Caring, Great Office Staff....Dr Dhalla has all the qualities you would want to have in our doctor. Thanks for taking great care of me!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

He is very knowledgeable and caring. I think he is a great doctor and under his care I have done very well!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I wish I would have found Dr Dhalla sooner. He took over my care when a friend rec him to me for my diabetes. He is an excellent, caring doctor who has improved my vision..

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Fantastic experience with Dr. Dhalla who has been taking care of my macular degeneration. He explained things to me in language I could understand and has very gentle hands (despite me needing injections!)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Excellent Dr. Dhalla saved my vision. He is to the point, caring and honest. Very happy that my friend recommended him to me!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Mandeep Dhalla has been taking care of my diabetes in my eyes for about a year. He has restored my sight and I am very happy with his expert care.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Dhalla has taken care of me for the past 3yrs. He saved both of my eyes from blindness by his expert surgical skills. The other doctors and nurses where I had surgery said that Dr. Dhalla had the great surgical technique and not to worry...They were definitely right. One of my eyes had been previously operated on by another doctor but he didn't fix it correctly. Dr. Dhalla was able to remove scar tissue and fix the other doctor's mistakes. I owe him a huge debt of gratitude...He is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Outstanding physician, with great bedside manner and amazing staff. I wish all my doctor's were like Dr. Mandeep Dhalla

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr. Mandeep S. Dhalla's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)