Ratings for Dr. Mandeep S. Dhalla

He is very knowledgeable and caring. I think he is a great doctor and under his care I have done very well!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I wish I would have found Dr Dhalla sooner. He took over my care when a friend rec him to me for my diabetes. He is an excellent, caring doctor who has improved my vision..

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Fantastic experience with Dr. Dhalla who has been taking care of my macular degeneration. He explained things to me in language I could understand and has very gentle hands (despite me needing injections!)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Excellent Dr. Dhalla saved my vision. He is to the point, caring and honest. Very happy that my friend recommended him to me!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Mandeep Dhalla has been taking care of my diabetes in my eyes for about a year. He has restored my sight and I am very happy with his expert care.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Dhalla has taken care of me for the past 3yrs. He saved both of my eyes from blindness by his expert surgical skills. The other doctors and nurses where I had surgery said that Dr. Dhalla had the great surgical technique and not to worry...They were definitely right. One of my eyes had been previously operated on by another doctor but he didn't fix it correctly. Dr. Dhalla was able to remove scar tissue and fix the other doctor's mistakes. I owe him a huge debt of gratitude...He is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Outstanding physician, with great bedside manner and amazing staff. I wish all my doctor's were like Dr. Mandeep Dhalla

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

He has been an angel to me--I am so thankful to him for returning my vision..Dr Dhalla is the best.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I am a diabetic with serious eye problems. Dr. Dhalla has been my retinal specialist for the past six years. He has saved my vision. He keeps up-to-date on all the newest developments in his field. He is extremely qualified. I have referred him to friends and family members. I give him my strongest recommendation. Robert Balog

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Superior experience with Dr. Dhalla who is excellent

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Mandeep S. Dhalla's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)