You may also like

Dr. Dhalla has taken care of me for the past 3yrs. He saved both of my eyes from blindness by his expert surgical skills. The other doctors and nurses where I had surgery said that Dr. Dhalla had the great surgical technique and not to worry...They were definitely right. One of my eyes had been previously operated on by another doctor but he didn't fix it correctly. Dr. Dhalla was able to remove scar tissue and fix the other doctor's mistakes. I owe him a huge debt of gratitude...He is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I am a diabetic with serious eye problems. Dr. Dhalla has been my retinal specialist for the past six years. He has saved my vision. He keeps up-to-date on all the newest developments in his field. He is extremely qualified. I have referred him to friends and family members. I give him my strongest recommendation. Robert Balog

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Superior experience with Dr. Dhalla who is excellent

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

I was an uncontrolled diabetic with very bad vision problems. One of my eyes was detached due to diabetes...Due to Dr. Dhalla's awesome care, I can now see again, drive my car, and work...If you're a diabetic he can work wonders!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Love this doctor! No nonsense explanations and loving care.. A++

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I do not trust this doctor to be honest. After the office made a mistake instead of an apology the doctor became arrogant and pushy.

Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr Dhalla saved my vision when I had a detached retina. I have recommended him to friends who also believe he is highly trained and skilled. Not an alarmist but detailed in every way

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

I am a 58 year old make who has been seeing (yes, I can still see), Dr. Mandeep Dhalla for almost 2 years. He has been treating me for condition called Central Serous Choroidopathy, which is fluid build up in my retina. Many times, this condition goes away by itself, but it my case, it continues to reoccur. After getting 8 intravitreal injections of bevacizumab (Lucentis) in 2012, the condition got better (fluid was gone) for a short period. I just learned in September, 2013, the CSC is back, worse than ever. Dr. Dhalla is recommending Low- Fluece PDT to treat the condition this time, and because I have all the confidence in the world in the doctors at the Retina Group, I am following his advice. I look forward to seeing more clearly in 2014, and for years to come. I highly recommend the doctors at the Retina Group of Florida for all your retina related care. They are well trained professionals who care about their patients.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Mandeep S. Dhalla's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dhalla has taken care of me for the past 3yrs. He saved both of my eyes from blindness by his expert surgical skills. The other doctors and nurses where I ..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding physician, with great bedside manner and amazing staff. I wish all my doctor's were like Dr. Mandeep Dhalla"

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has been an angel to me--I am so thankful to him for returning my vision..Dr Dhalla is the best."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a diabetic with serious eye problems. Dr. Dhalla has been my retinal specialist for the past six years. He has saved my vision. He keeps up-to-date on a..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superior experience with Dr. Dhalla who is excellent"

November 29, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.retinagroupflorida.com" to "http://www.retinagroupflorida.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "33301" to "33308". Address has been updated from "None" to "6333 North Federal Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19547766880".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was an uncontrolled diabetic with very bad vision problems. One of my eyes was detached due to diabetes...Due to Dr. Dhalla's awesome care, I can now see agai..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this doctor! No nonsense explanations and loving care.. A++"

October 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=222219'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.8

February 5, 2014