Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Salvador

Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable..The whole office staff made us feel like family))

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I was sitting in an exam room to wait for Dr. Salvador to come see me because I was feeling sick with a sore throat. I was in my room coughing when I heard her outside the door (the doors are thin) say "she is going to keep coughing until I see her, isn't she?" Then comes into my room. Turns out I had broncitus, a respiratory infection, and an ear infection. To me that was very rude of her to talk like that to her staff about a patient who really was sick. I haven't went back since.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Salvador has been in our family as our doctor for a while. She goes above and beyond for her patients. She saved my best friends life by getting her treatment with blood transfusion as quickly a possible. She calls to check on you an makes sure you are comfortable. I had a house fire and she made sure e were ok what dr does that I have never met one that cares as much as she does. I would rexommend her 1000 times over. She's amazing!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Doctor Lisa Salvador is personable, knowledgable and is one of the best family Doctors I have ever been treated by. She spends the time to listen, analyze and solve problems that are unique to me and each individual in my family. The entire staff under Doctor Salvador creat a comfortable, professional family environment.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Salvador for years, she doctored my father until his death, sitting with hime herself one night in the hospital when he had an unexpected reaction to a medication. She is knowledgable, caring and compassionate. She makes calls herself to inform me of MRI & test results and the next course of action needed. She knows when it is time to send you to a specialist and doesn't wait until it is too late. I have gone to her for 15 yrs. she is young, but a very knowledgable doctor. I would certainly recommend her. Her husband is also a doctor ( a surgeon).

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr. Lisa A. Salvador's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Girard, KS