Ratings for Dr. Albert A. Ades

Went to see this MD b/c of this website. Dr is very thorough and friendly but LONG wait. Been there 3 times, average wait- 1 whole hour! The office lady made a mistake in scheduling but wouldn't acknowledge her mistake and never apoplogized. What a waste of my time. Not going back. Don't have time to waste!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

very good doctor and spends qualiity time with his patients i trust him and he is always just very helpful

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I have always like Dr. Ades, although he is not in my area any longer. Intelligent and friendly!!I had gone to Dr Ades when he had been part of a practice in Northvale NJ - I was in my early 20's and had stomach and back pain.. he thought that I may have gallbladder problems - he was right... other drs didn't even think of that option, as I was kind of young. He has also treated me for basic things as colds and fevers. He always made me better!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

This doctor misdiagnosed me for something that was serious after 3 visits for the same problem, and thought I had another disease.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Ades really listens to you and you never feel rushed or that he's pre-occupied. He quickly assessed my conditions and prescribed medicines my pharmacy and other specialists had to look up! He's very intelligent. His Little Falls nurse can be a little short with you, but she is also pretty knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Ades is extremely focused and cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and intelligent. I love his enthusiasm and his diligent attitude. I welcome anybody to see him for help.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

He is incredibly smart. Very helpful and great personality. He connects with his patients. Go and see him!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

I really cannot say enough about him sooo smart, thinks outside of the box - love him!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

doctor is very helpfull,his nurses are also caring

flag | Submitted January 17, 2006

Dr. Albert A. Ades's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1982)