Ratings for Dr. Gregory L. Berault

After my doctor retired, I have Dr. Berault and I loved him. Very caring and understanding the patient's needs. I recommend him!!!:)

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Wonderful doctor He delivered both of my boys 1st one I was 17 he talked to me and made me feel comfortable. I had no pain with my 1st baby 10 mins before I felt like I needed to push he walked through the doors and asked me was we ready to have a baby. my second baby was the 1st time I heard him yell he hates to see me in pain the nurses wasn't prepared and he yelled at them because I was crying. He checked in on me every day in the hospital both times. He also delivered my sister baby .. He is the best and I just love how cool and layed back he is

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr. Berault delivered both of my girls healthy and effortlessly and I cannot express my gratitude for this . Any time I had any questions important or not important I would talk to a nurse and he would call back himself . He really cares about his patients and their deliveries . I highly recommend him for pregnancy and delivery !!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I was 6 months pregnant and very displeased with my doctor. I decided it best to find another OBGYN as soon as possible. I called Dr. Berault's office to ask if he was accepting new patients and to explain to them my reason for wanting a new doctor. Without hesitation Dr. Berault agreed to accept me as a new patient and was able to see me within days. To fast forward, my delivery went well and I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl. Dr. Berault is very patient and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Berault!! He has great bedside manner and is always in a great mood. He never made me feel like the paranoid pregnant woman that I know I was and he always listened to my concerns. The delivery (c section) was great. Amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

My husband loved him...He always made me feel comfortable. He made sure I understood what was going on with my baby. The delivery was awesome ..well not the pain .for the 1st time i cried when my baby was born . I was so happy!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Was late to deliver baby and didnt know who she was, even though she saw him that morning. very impersonal service and rude nursing staff.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Berault is very concerned about each of his patients. He is an awesome doctor and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

he is a great doctor. i have been to four different doctors before him, and none has been so sympathetic and informative. he listens and care. you will not be just another number or just another patient.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2006

I have been pleased with the care that is being given.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2006

Dr. Gregory L. Berault's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1999)