Dr. Phillip J. Aliotta

Ratings for Dr. Phillip J. Aliotta

Saw Dr. Aliotta for 2 years. He was very difficult to communicate with. His office would call and order a test out of the blue. I would ask why do I need this test no one would know. I would call and ask for and explanation no one would call back. My medication was wrongly prescribed twice. Calls to get it corrected went nowhere only a personal visit got a response. He may be a great doctor but not to me.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Poor office communication. Difficulty scheduling necessary procedures. Did not receive the follow up from office as I was told would happen.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Super doctor. I just became his patient 3 months ago. Aliotta specializes in neurological urology. If you have MS, he is the guy to see in this area. After going through some unpleasant diagnostic tests, I was given the right combination of medications to totally alleviate the symptoms of my condition and it has changed my life. The bonus was the sense of humor and caring of the nurse practitioner, another nurse who performs one of the tests, and the doctor himself. Nice to laugh and joke your way through some unpleasant procedures. The doctor himself has drawn pictures for me on exam table paper, has hilariously acted out how something should be done, and uses non technical terms - what real people call things. Very funny, great bedside manner. Definitely knows his stuff and how to educate patients and explain it well.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Great Doctor, been with him over 25 years. Recently had surgery and I'm very pleased with his advise and skills. Had a problem once with a nurse, mentioned it to the Doctor and received an apology from the nurse the next day. I tell friends (that need his services) to see him. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Used him for infertility 25 yrs ago & he did just fine! Caring Doc & funny bed manner as well to keep you at ease. Just had Vasectomy too & OK so far. Still a pleasent DR & Man to be around.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Very kind and gentle Doctor. Was prompt and explained in detail my health issues. I would reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

this jerk refused to come to the ER to remove a stent that he has put in incorrectly. Then had the arrogance to tell my wife to have me admitted. I would never recommend him to any one.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2006

Dr. Phillip J. Aliotta's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

Assurant