Ratings for Dr. Lori L. Ferris

Dr. Ferris has routinely been illegally prescribing my children medicine and innoculating them, without my (the custodial parent) permission, when I addressed this I was told that, they would continue to treat them as they felt was necessary regardless of what I deemed appropriate for my children and thier health, I a registered dietician Im appalled at her lack of up to date knowledge on pediatric nutrition.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

I love Dr.Ferris!!She has been a godsend!I have Fibromyalgia and has been doing everything in her power to help me get it under control.She is now refering me to a ruemy to get more advanced care.My kids also go to her and love her also.She really goes out of her way to help you in any way she can.Not only do me and my kids go to her but my mom,sisters and my husbands grandmother are patients of hers also.She is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

Don't know what the poster was talking about re:NP reliance, we've ALWAYS gotten to see Dr. Ferris personally (since 1995). She genuinely cares about the kids, is very good with them, has been a good diagnostician, and keeps up with latest info. My kids actually LIKE going to the doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

I have been a patient for over 10 years and have found her to be very knowledgeable and helpful. I tend to ask a lot of questions regarding diagnosis and treatment and she has been willing to take the time to discuss alternatives, etc.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

A genuine quack. Perscribes a pillow under head for major sinus infections, doesn't keep immunization or patient allergy records up to date, high reliance on NP's to cover her patients, anything complex is well beyond her scope

flag | Submitted January 17, 2006

Dr. Lori L. Ferris's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1986)