Ratings for Dr. Norman L. Donati

I cannot say enough POSITIVE things about Dr. Donati and his fabulous staff! I have been seen a handful of surgeons over the years and I can honestly say, I will never see another orthopedic surgeon, other than Dr. Donati, for as long as I live. My health and wellbeing are too dang important to me. I am a patient of Dr. Donati's for life!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I told him where I was hurting and he told me no I wasnt, that I could not take steriods give anyway,then after he done surgery a stitch poped through skin green puss came out told him how bad i was still hurting and could not lift my arm but half way up he grabed and yanked it up and told me I was not hurting. was sent to another dr and they checked my neck as well by mri since he did not after I told him it was my neck and shoulder and mri showed two dics dislogged.it as been 10 years since he done surgery and still can not lift arm but half way up.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

flag | Submitted January 17, 2006

Dr. Norman L. Donati's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)