Ratings for Dr. Dana Cernea

Great Doctor. Very insightful and smart. Spends time with patients and is very open to their concerns. I trust her wholeheartedly and refer her to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Cernea is one of a kind. She does her job with spunk and care. Whenever I call her on the weekends, I get a quick reply and good advice. I am grateful I found her!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

This woman has a TERRIBLE bed sign manner. She is condescending, nasty & actually hung up the phone on my ear. She doesn’t know how to treat her patients and it makes sense that both 2 times I was in there, there was no one else in the waiting room. Clearly she has chased everyone away. If you are looking to wait for over an hour, be spoken down to and deal with her “holier than though” attitude, then for sure make an appointment. She should give up her MD and go back to finishing school.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Cernea is a talented experienced doctor who finds the underlying cause for the condition, and treats not only symptoms but also addresses the root of the problem the patient has. She spent a lot of time with me at each of my visits. The office is neat and uses top level diagnosis equipment. The added convenience is that all blood work is done on premises and specialists are available for a consultation at the same office. The staff is warm and friendly. I recommended Dr. Cernea to many friends and family members and they were very pleased with their experiences at her office

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr Cernea is an out of the box, brilliant and gifted doctor. Her care, proffessionalsm and incredible accessibility make her one of the most amazing doctors I know. You can call for anything anytime - the office is a clean organized space with ample parking. The staff is courteous and dedicated to making an easy and pleasant experience for all. I highly recommend Dr Cernea

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I have only had great experiences with Dr. Cernea. She is knowledgable and very straight with you. I know she will always tell me what I need to know and how to take care of it. Jennifer and the rest of the staff are so sweet and helpful that I know I can call in for anything I need.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I had to switch to another doctor after few misdiagnosis accidents. She also used to push the specialists that work from her office, and who are not good at all, she pushed the medicine for mild conditions but the medicine that may get you disable for life - not sure if this is from lack of knowledge or some deals from pharmaceutical vendors, she gets judgmental when you share any private info that may cause a depression.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Bad bad experience. Only wanted a consult to meet the doctor as I'm looking for a new internist. Office staff was cordial but they wanted to herd me into an exam when I was there only to meet the doctor. The doctor was cold, snotty and unfriendly and proceeded to lecture me on her practice in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I can't understand why anyone would go to her. She billed my insurance for something that didnt happen. I still have to call them about that. They collected a copay when my visit was covered by ins 100%. Now they are calling me for payment for something I didnt have done. How is an annual physical a medical emergency? And what physical therapy did I have--NONE. Keep an eye on your insurance statements, make sure your ins was billed for the correct procedures. I used to like her but not anymore. Shes very pushy when it comes to meds. She doesnt listen to your concerns and is quick to cut you off when you speak to her. Her assistant Jen has a nice bedside manner & is very knowledgeable. I dont understand why she works there, shes better than that. I would not recommend Dr.Cernea to anyone!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

DR Cernea is a businesswoman who happens to have a medical degree. She wants to diagnose asap (without listening to your story) so she can be on to the next customer(patient). If you tell her that you had a bad day she will quickly recommend anti-depressants. Where have all the real doctors gone?

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr. Dana Cernea's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fair Lawn, NJ