Ratings for Dr. Samuel C. Martino

I feel the need to talk about a doctor named Dr. Demetriou who is a doctor that practices at this office. This Demetriou is a very rude doctor I have seen him several times and each time he yells and treats me the patient like a piece of garbage. This doctor needs to be fired from this office. He is horrible I will never go to this office again Please be aware that this doctor has a short temper

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Over 25 years as Family Physician with 0 complaints.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr Martino has a good bedside manner. That is the best thing I could rate him on. I have never waited less than 45 minutes after I was there for my appointment early. I actually heard a Dr tell the girl on the phone to go ahead and overbook and they will fit everyone in sooner or later. They gave my wife the wrong meds for a throat infection that is only suppose to be given for a stomach infection. Messed her up for 3 months and when she asked the Dr about it all he said was I am sorry. We left and never looked back.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Martino has been our family doctor since 1974 and he has treated us with the utmost care, compassion and respect. A very dedicated and caring physician.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

dr. martino is a dr with a true heart who listens to you,and has that gift to usually make the best diagnosis i have seen in a family dr over the past 54yrs of my life

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Martino for 30 years and have recommended him to several new patients. He is one of the best doctors in the area. He listens to you, advises you, isn't a "pill pusher" and has a lot of empathy!! My children and grandchildren also to to him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

An skilled, caring physician who listens carefully.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Martino probably one of the best doctors I have gone to. I have been with Dr, Martino for over 8 years. Very personable and very knowledgeable. An excellant doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. Samuel C. Martino's Credentials

• Kansas City College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Riverview, FL