Ratings for Dr. Teresa A. Claus

Excellent physician. Very caring, competent and thorough. I feel lucky to have found Dr. Claus. The office staff is great and will help you get a convenient appointment and the nurses will know exactly what to do to help you. Amazing doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

I have been a patient for some time and find that I have cheated myself out of the relationship one should have with a Dr. of this kind. She seems like she is slow on purpose and does not really care what the patients think. As for the dogs......I am on the fence because they are in her private space and no where near the patients.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Had an appointment for a procedure scheduled and upon arrival the doctor was unprepared for the procedure. Was sent home only to be called back in. Visible frustration and nervousness was taken as mental instability and resulted in the refusal of the procedure. There was no apology, just the statement "leave and never come back here. Write a yelp review if you want". Do not go to this doctor! Save yourself the mental anguish

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Ive been a patient of dr. Claus for some years now, there is some truth to previous reviews but for lack of better words "she cleaned up her act"! Including the behavior of staff who I thought were rude and bothered by questions.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Known Dr. Claus for 12 years. Very caring and knowledgable. Would highly recommend her to a family member.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I don't believe dogs should be hanging out in a doctor's office, especially an OB/GYN. That cannot be sanitary. Dr. Claus is low-key which is fine but because I had an irregular pap, she told me I had HPV, there was nothing else it could be and she wouldn't do an HPV test (as my previous doctor did once to determine that I did NOT have it) She doesn't explain anything in detail and doesn't say anything about the procedures she is about to perform. She said I needed an ultrasound so I was expecting a belly one and suddenly she's shoving a probe up my vagina. No warning. Just pain and discomfort. She needs a better bedside manner. Patients would like to hear what is going to happen before you proceed. It's that simple. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

She has been my doc for at least 8 years...She is professional and yet casual in her approach to her patients. I like it that she brings the dogs to work. They don't go in the patient exam rooms.... I think she is nice....can't imagine that she would get such bad reviews (see above??!!) I have referred friends to her.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

This Dr. referred my bill for 60. to collections. She was not willing to accept any payment in good faith. Harsh mean lady with no heart. Don't ever use her for anything or you will find out what kind of heartless witch she is.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Claus is the worst OB/GYN I've ever had. She misdiagnosed me with PCOS, told me I would need in-vitro to get pregnant. I went to her for what i thought was irregular spotting and she didn't even check me, just tried to give me BV treatment and progesterone. Good thing I didn't take it. Turns out I was 2 months pregnant! So much for not being able to get pregnant, doc. I found out when I followed up with a different doctor. Dr. Claus doesn't care about her patients and shouldn't be practicing medicine at all. Rude, abrupt and impersonal on top of incompetent.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

She took 4 people before me, while I was on time for my appointment, it tool longer then 1 hour. AT the end of the office visit her assistant told me that in addition to my co-pay I now had to pay $73.03. When I asked why, she said that as of 2011 with the new health plan there is a % of the bill everyone has to pay. I felt for and paid $103.03 Just to find from my coworker, who also used her once,they did the same thing to her last year, so it wasn't the "new reformed health plan" She told me that she got several other bills after as well,so I felt lucky that didn't happen to me but it did!! I got another bill from her almost 3 months later, so I called my health insurance (Health Net) to find out SHE WAS NOT PART OF THEIR NETWORK!! When I called to make the appointment I specifically asked if they take and are part of Health Net and they said YES, WE ARE!So please, if you care about your money, and don't like to flush them down the toilet DON'T GO TO HER, go to someone better !

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Teresa A. Claus's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1992)