Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Cain

I had been going to Dr. Ferguson. I finally got enough. Started with Dr. Cain about 5 years ago. Great move. It's like night and day!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

When I arrived at the doctor's office for the scheduled appointment I was informed that the appointment must be rescheduled because the doctor is in a meeting. No apology from the staff and no response from the doctor to the letter I sent to him complaining about the cancellation of the appointment without prior notification.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr Cain is an excellent doctor who explains the procedures that he is to perform and puts you at ease with his explanation of what to expect. He is a good bladder surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

This doc is a very nice guy but you want someone very aggressive when you have a high PSA and you are younger (40,50,and 60s) otherwise it can spread outside the prostate. (Apparently, younger men can have a very nasty and lethal type). I found another doctor because Dr Cain does not a high number of prostate surgeries and with all that is at stake, you want someone who does this surgery frequently.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr Cain is the friendliest doctor I have ever met. He will spend a lot of time with you and explain every detail with you. I was so impressed with him when I needed surgery because he is very organized and was there for me whenever I needed him. WONDERFUL doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. Mark L. Cain's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Harvard-Pilgrim