Ratings for Dr. Shanti Yerra

I loved her and now she is gone. If you know where she has moved to please post here and email me please smith glynn won't release where she went

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Yeara for six years now and can honestly say she reminds me of the caring and compassionate small town doctor that really does all to help. Answers all my questions thoroughly and listens, gives me options of proceedure and is caring through the whole process. What more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Good bedside manner; too much a proponebt of DNR status; not proactive in calling in a specialist when one was needed; I didn't get the agressive treatment I needed until another doctor was brought in; with two doctors, she often remanded other doctor's orders to the surprise of the other doctor. She is very nice and does listen and visits often. She did try to discontinue treatments and have tubes disconnected that the other doctor said I needed for several more days. A third doctor and a nurse also agreed that tubes should NOT be removed from my stomach. She is fine as long as you get a second opinion and get your own specialist.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

This doctor is horrible...she blames her staff for blunders, when it is she that is making tragic mistakes. St. John's really needs to look in to this office. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Both my mother and I go to Dr. Yerra. You could not ask for a more caring and compassionate doctor. My mother has been very ill and she has stopped at noting to make her better. If she doesn't know the answer, she will find it! I recommend her to anyone in search of a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr. Shanti Yerra's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1994)

MB Health