Ratings for Dr. Wojciech Mazur

Dr Mazur is one of the brightest and thoughtful Doctors I have ever met. He also promotes alternative medicine and is a hilarious person. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Mazur is the best doctor I have ever experienced. He cares about the whole person. He is thorough, understanding, and spends the time to communicate with his patients and if desired by the patient, their families. If you are looking for a doctor that patners with you and makes a positive impact to your life, I highly recommend Dr Mazur.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

HE'S THE BEST!!!HE HAS GIVEN ME REAL HOPE WHEN NO OTHER H/DR DID.HE STEPPED TO THE PLATE AND REALLY MADE ME FEEL THAT HE REALLY CARES.YOU JUST DON'T GET THAT THESE DAYS.HE LISTENS,COMMENTS AND CARES.HE TELLS YOU LIKE IT IS.HE SAID CHANGE YOUR LIFE OR YOU WILL DIE EARLY.I LISTENED BECAUSE OF THE "WAY" HE SAID IT.HE TOLD ME HE WOULD DO EVERTHING HE COULD TO CHANGE THAT.HE STAYS UP ON ALL THE LATEST THINGS AND CHECKS IT ALL OUT.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Brilliant!! Willing to try natural as well as medicine.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Dr Mazur is one great dr. he cares alot about his pations. when I did'nt have insurance he helped me get the medication I needed. I would refer anyone that needs a heart he is the besr.He all ways take time to lisen to your concerns

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Mazur took his time and asked several questions about my health and family history, which was surprising due to the fact this was a referal from the Kidney transplant center at Christ Hospital regarding an EKG. He was prompt to the appointment, even early, and did not leave until he clarified the EKG and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Dr. Wojciech Mazur's Credentials

• Akademia Med Im Karola Marcinkowskiego, Poznan, Poland (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal