Ratings for Dr. Perry A. Brucker

Love Dr Brucker he did my tummy tuck.I need another cause it's been 2 3 yrs.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Had a very good experience with this Dr. and his staff for a cosmetic surgery

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Many years ago I had varied surgeries from Dr. Brucker. But I should have gone to a different physician as he clearly lacked professional integrity. His staff wore a thin persona, at times, as they were known to be rude, in an effort to cover for him. Dr. Brucker failed to correct a surgical mistake that was clearly of his own making. And that was only one disturbance over a wide swath of time. He was indeed reported to the Medical Society. There are bound to be more responsible, and skilled, plastic surgeons in Fort Wayne, In. Be wise to seek an alternative.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I had my surgery from Doctor brucker8 years agao, since then I had contracture in my right breast and he fixed it free of charge. I have since had kids and the right breast has contracture in it again, but he is retiring so it seems I am out of luck. The contracture is not his fault, the only thing that upset me about my Dr. Brucker experience was that he deformed to shpae of my nipple on my right breast, it's odd looking. other than that the breasts have usually been perfect. Sorry to see him retire, mainly because I would really like my bob fixed.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

I had my breast done about 10 years ago and have never had any problems.But now they are a bit wrinkled on the sides.I guess from the long period of time I have had them.I think Dr.Brucker done a wonderful job on me.I just wished I knew if he is retired now so I could set up an appointment to redo my breast.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

My implants are wrinkly and lumpy. I have had pain from the second day. The office gilrs kept putting my off. They never let me speak to the doctor. Now I'm told he's retiring. I will have to pay to go to another doctor to correct Bruckers mess.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2006

This doctor does not have any post op care whatsoever. I left the building post surgery with no paperwork, nothing. They never called to see how I was doing, and never scheduled any appointments for me. I called to schedule an appointment 6wks later, and they told me that the DR. was retiring and that no appointments were available. I was told I could get revisions, and now they say that no revisions due to the retirement. I was never told either before or after that the doctor was retiring.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2006

Dr. Perry A. Brucker's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1953)

Amerihealth