Ratings for Dr. George Seaman

Great doctor! Made my emergency medical experience a successful one. Thankyou doctor!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have been seeing him as my physician almost like a month now. I recently had a surgery by him. He is a nice person, very friendly. He usually attend questions, and will explain you things in return if you have any confussion about anything. One problem I face whenever I visit him, after the visit, if I face any health issue, or question, help, I dont get to talk to him. He doesnt attend phonecalls, no email nothing. So once you are done with your check up/ follow up with him than you are done. No connection unless you have another official apointment with him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Seaman for about five years. He was recommended to me by a co-worker after I had a horrible experience at a previous doctor. His office hours were flexible, the wait was never long and if you had an emergency they would squeeze you in right away. He had a wonderful sense of humor, caring, and professional. I never left his office without an unanswered question. The staff was very nice and helpful. After my last visit in May I was informed he was no longer going to be in practice and this really broke my heart!! As of today, I haven't been able to find a doctor to replace him and been unable to reach the office to get my records. If anyone knows how to go about it please let me know. Thanks in advance.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Loved Dr. Seaman, but now I need my medical records and cannot locate him at his office. Can anyone help?

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I know Dr.Seaman for over 20 years,he delivered 3 of my 4 children,I think he is kind,and he will talk to you until you feel at ease when you have a problem,he has a good sense of humor,My friend also uses Dr.Seaman and she also thinks hes a great doctor,soon my daughter will be going to him,I am glad he is still around so my daughter(he delivered her) has the chance to also see what a great Doctor he is.I would recommend him to anyone who needs a great OBGYN.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

AMAZING! really listens to everything you have to say. he offers you as many options as he can and helps you make the choices that are best for you.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

I love this guy, he delivered both my daughters. He is kind, considerate and just a great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

My friend recommended Dr. Seamen after my former Gyno hit on me. Dr. Seamen has a great attitude and sense of humor. He runs pretty close to on-time and his staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Really worked with me on the bill. He solved a problem others couldn't (and without surgery recomended by another MD)! Great sence of humor!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr.Seaman for three years after being recommended by a co-worker. His staff is great and has flexiable office hours and they squeeze you in if you have an emergency. I feel 100% comfortable with him and he is very professional and has a wonderful sense of humor. I wouldn't change him for any other doctor and would recommend him to all my friends and relatives in need of a gyn!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

Dr. George Seaman's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1983)