Ratings for Dr. Kenneth W. Korey

I love Dr. Korey! He's one of those straight forward old school doctors that will take you step by step through it all and tell you what to expect or how you will feel with everything you experience. I use him everytime, he is definitely someone I'd recommend to anyone. The staff is courteous also!! Very compassionate and understanding!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr Korey is a fantastic surgeon and he has a great way about him that eases anxiety. God blessed Dr Korey with the talent he has to be a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr korey has performed 4 major surgeries on my abdomen over the past4 years and I would recommend him to anyone needing surgery. He is out of the old school - and that is good for the patients. On one of my stays in the hospital (5 days), the nursing staff commented that Dr Korey had the fastest recovery rate for patients of all the surgeons. Before the surgery, he explained what was going to happen in great detail which put me and my family at ease. I wouyld have no other doctor perform any more of my surgeries because of my trust in him, and the results of his surgeries.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

This Dr. was so help fun and explained everything to me and my family, and the staff was very caring! I will definately recommend my friends and family!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

this gentleman is of the old school and is certain that he knows what is best for you. You will not be permitted to have any input. Because my diagnoses was serious I sought out information on the internet using such sources as Medline, Mayo Clinic, NIH. His response was to belittle me and the source. I would never return to his office or recommend him to a friend. Even if the diagnosis is frightening take the time to evaluate options and sources.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Poor surgery skills

flag | Submitted April 16, 2006

Dr. Kenneth W. Korey's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Rockledge, FL