Ratings for Dr. Enrico O. Belgrave

Best PCP with compassion knowledge and excellent bedside manner !

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I've been a patient for 10 years and never had a bad experience. He is an excellent physician. He even recommends and provides articles for me to read. He asks and answers questions about physical and emotional health.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I think he's wonderful and would recommend him to anyone. He is an excellent doctor--professional, patient, caring, thorough, and thoughtful. He always listens attentively to what I have to say, asks questions, and answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Been a patient for over 10 years. Love him, the best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Belgrave is an excellent and caring doctor. He takes time to answer all my questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

The physician I was seeing would not switch me to Armour Thryoid so I searched and came up with Dr Belgrave. I was impressed from the first appt... his interest in what I had to say, willingness to look beyond his specialty in medicine, promptness, friendly, open to other modalities of treatment and most important, I feel I can trust him. He is irreplaceable and I recommended him with full confidence to anyone I can.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

An excellent doctor. Always punctual (and yes, this is HUGE in an industry where many doctors make you wait for hours for no good reason). Very knowledgeable. Takes care to explain what he's seeing and to explain his diagnoses. Lays out options very carefully. Listens with respect. Doesn't hesitate to refer me to a specialist when he thinks its justified. I'm glad he's my PCP!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Belgrave saved my life! As a 39 year old, non-smoker, with no family history of heart disease, and without high cholesterol, I was have chest pains. After a visit to Urgent Care, everything checked out fine with my heart. They said is was probably a hiatial hernia...Dr. B ordered some tests for that which were negative. He insisted that I get a stress cardiogram (which I resisted having done because I didn't have the warning signs). Sure enough, I did the test and they found a big problem...angiogram revealed a 13mm 95% blockage in a main artery! I was a walking time bomb they said. It actually turns out that my symptoms were caused by spasms in my esophogus, not cardiac, but they found it in the process only because of Dr B!!!! He is one of a kind doctor! Kind, caring, brilliant...Just wish he would go into practice for himself and limit the patients. Oh well, everyone should be able to have a doctor help with their health as good as him!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Awesome physician. Always willing to take time to explain and address ALL concerns I have.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

if your doctor sucks and you want a second opinion, Dr. Belgrave is your man! he is THE man! he is simply the smartest doctor i've ever known.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. Enrico O. Belgrave's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)