Ratings for Dr. Leslie B. Seiden

I was not happy with this doctor who did not seem genuinely interested in me or my issues. It was all very cookie cutter. For this reason, I found someone else.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

i was in dr's suboxone program, out of her PA office. she overcharged (big time, compared to other dr's Ive seen since then) we're talking 200 bucks for 10 mins of her time, she didn't help with my problem, ask questions,etc. just wrote a script, did a urine test. price included group therapy,which i wasn't to keen on doing but it was helpful--thanks to the other patients, not her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Very knowledgable regarding medications.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

She's got a warm, comforting personality, but my sessions were emotionally and intellectually dull and repetitive -- no provocative discomforts and no deep insights. Because Dr. Seiden never periodically discussed my progress, I'd probably still be with her if I hadn't found the guts to leave. There are lots better therapists in NYC.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2006

Dr. Leslie B. Seiden's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1968)