Ratings for Dr. Thomas Thomas

My wife and I have been patients of his for nearly 20 years. He cared for my mother when she had cancer and is presently caring for my mother in law who has cancer. He always goes above and beyond any physician I have ever encountered. He comes in and asks what can he do for me not what's wrong with you as other physicians do. He is entrusted with the care of my entire family and I recommend him very highly. He is both caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr Thomas was my mothers doctor for almost 20 years. He took time and care with her and treated her with respect. As a senior citizen a lot of doctors will not take the time with them due to their age. He on the other hand would spend up to 30 minutes each visit giving a through exam without rushing her out the door. I have had 2 senior ladies switch doctors and are very happy with his treatment of their health and dignity . I will continue to recommend his to other seniors I know.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

This Dr. Has always been a kind, thoughtful, compassionate person. He treats people the way he would want his loved ones treated!!!! (Roy) is a truly wonderful person and a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

I have Been seeing Dr Thomas for 12 years. He saved my life the first time I saw him. He has an awesome bedside manner and cares about his patients. He has ALWAYS kept my family informed when I was laying unconscious in the ICU. He is straight forward in his care and includes me. If he thinks I need something we discuss it. He has called me at all hours of the night when I have been real sick. His office staff is awesome, thay know me by name and are always kind an compassionate. I never have an issue getting an appointment. I have recommended him to others and they like him also. I had different insurance for awhile and still continued to see him. I am very greatful that he is my Doctor. :-)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

He told me there was nothing wrong with me. He was my doctor for about two years. Toward the end, I was having trouble walking, having muscle twitching in my legs, severe migraines and neck pain. He put me on an antidepressant, and took me off of Xanax cold turkey. I had withdrawals, a bad reaction to the antidepressant and ended up in the hospital. I did have something wrong. The bones in my neck had been crushed and had deteriorated to the point of almost cutting my spinal cord in two. I had to go to a neurologist to get a diagnosis. In my medical file he said my problems were mental. What an ****. I was almost paralized. Do not rely on him to diagnose your problem. He did not take the time.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Very good doctor.Always takes the time to explain your problems and answer your questions

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Thomas Thomas's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal