Ratings for Dr. John D. Lilly

Dr. Lilly and his staff are wonderful. Would recommend him to anyone. Very thorough and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr Lilly had been our family physican since he graduated from his intership (about 9 years). I have 2 chronic illnesses, my husband has severe back problems and our last child at home(16) has Aspergers Syndrome. He is a wonderful doctor and I need far more space than this to explain why. Let me just say I am a nurse and because of my illnesses, I have been thru the medical system (not by choic) as a patient for years and I have had plenty of experince working with and going to physicians. I would put Dr. Lilly up with the best. He is a good listener, he is good about reporting back or having you come in for follow up. He is kind and listens to my suggestions, often giving them a try. If he does not feel qualified for certain issues, he is calls in the specialists. I would not leave is service for any reason........and that includes Mr Obamas Healthscare bill.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

I saw this guy for an irregular heartbeat that led to fatigue. This guy asked me point-blank how good my insurance was. When I told him it wasn't fantastic, he bounced me with a BS diagnosis of palpitations and told me I'd grow out of it. He is all about the money, and his bedside manner is almost as cold as his hands. I wouldn't recommend him to a dying man.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

-He disreguarded a pre-existing problem (that i still am having tests run for). He was not interested in obtaining my previous medical records, even though i offered then. -He did not recommend follow-up, as he should have according to the Dr. I saw after -I am not confident that he is intersted in caring for patients health

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

I absolutely would recommend Dr. Lilly to anyone! He is a wonderful doctor and is very personable. He has a great personality, is easy to talk to, and truly listens to and respects his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and I always felt very confident in the medical care that I received from him. I am no longer able to go to him due to a move away from the area but have considered many times driving the distance to receive my medical care from him. I have the upmost respect for him and hold him in the highest regard. Dr. Lilly is by far my absolute favorite physician that I have ever received care from.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

VERY PERSONABLE! MY INSURANCE CHANGED AND COULD NO LONGER GO TO HIM BUT RECCOMENDED FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO HIM. THEY ARE ALL VERY PLEASED.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. John D. Lilly's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1997)

GHI