Dr. Raul A. Borrego

Outstanding Staff Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Raul A. Borrego

It is always a very long wait....at least an hour past my apt time. He forgets my medical conditions and they are in the chart. If he has a student in tow the will rudely discuss conditions and never tell you why you spurred the discussion leaving you with more questions.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Great doctor. Very caring and takes his time and answers all your questions. He also seems to be ( at least from what I hear) one of our only local doctors who is fluent in spanish and takes care of our small Hispanic community. I would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Literally left me untreated and let me go into FULL RESPIRITORY ARREST. TWICE! Also "Dumped" me in critical condition.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

First impression, very sharp and very knowledgeable. Explained everything well and ran lab tests to monitor my condition that my past doctor never did. Geniunely seemed to care.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

will find some one that can help if he canot. Listens to your problems. Sees you even if he is full and I did not mind waiting watching TV in his office. Laveda is a sweetheart and Amy his nurse very friendly and helpfull. She cares and keeps the doctor on target!! Tank you Amy!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

Dr. Raul A. Borrego's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1988)