Ratings for Dr. Lucille I. Kirchner

Dr Kirshner made me feel that my being in her office was a waste of her time, she did not want to be bothered with treating me. I returned for a follow up visit to check on a referral that had been promised and not done. The second visit was worse than the first, Dr Kirshner was rude and dismissive making it very clear that she had no interest in patient care. It is now 3 months later, and still waiting on the referral. Enough is enough, I am changing doctors.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr. Kirchner is the worse doctor I have ever seen. She was rude, not interested in what I had to say, extremely unprofessional but mostly insensitive.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

My average wait time, including waiting room and exam room, is about 10-15 minutes. Her staff is very friendly and helpful. She spends an adequate amount of time with me but could be more thorough with male patients. She makes you feel comfortable as her patient and takes time to explain meds and treatments. I have recommended her several times.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Friendly, helpful, thorough, and willing to talk with her patients. Dr. Kirchner is the best MD I've ever had.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2006

Rarely wait to see her. She is willing to spend the necessary time with her patients. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2006

Dr. Lucille I. Kirchner's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in The Dalles, OR