Ratings for Dr. Magda S. Williams

Dr. Williams is rude unethical and downright vindictive. She is never there and has no vested interest in her practice whatsoever she uses fill in doctors to run the office that seem efficient but are frustrated because the turnover rate with her staff happens every three months and it new hirees fresh out of college and very mean, nasty, clueless and unfriendly! There are issues with billing, time frames and prescriptions, I could go on and on as of now we are in the middle of a huge malpractice suit against her office, herself and anybody who has ever work there I hope to close her down finally before she hurts another patient ! I now I am terminally ill with cancer stage four, because her office repeatedly ignored my cries for pain and symptoms! thanks to her my children may not ever have a mother and my husband who is it disabled combat vet of 20 years in the United States Army, a highly decorated soldier will now have to fend for himSelf!! I hope she can sleep at night knowing she has blood on her hands she's evil !!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Williams is an excellent,knowledgeable,caring doctor.We have been with her for 4-5 years. Remember wherever you go you will find less than pleasant or professional people don't run away let them know how they are making you feel if that does not work refuse to speak to them and talk to someone else ask for Megan if you have problems with her staff don't let a bitter or incompetent employee chase you from the best care that you will possibly receive, in regards to the wait I do not mind that at all because with all the health problems I have i know that after God she is the one that has me functioning in my daily life I know this after being in the hunt for a doctor that would listen to me and not tell me that i was just having middle age crisis or one that would not try to solve it all with pain killers Dr.Williams finds out what makes me feel a certain way through tests and eliminates it or controls it plus i have waited longer for a Disney ride or just as long for my favorite coffee:) so I bring my favorite book or my paper work or if with my children playing cards etc. She is awesome, I love her, she is worth it!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Even though I was early for my appointment, and the waiting room was empty, it still took 50 minutes for the doctor to see me. She was "busy" training medical students, there in the office. She only came in to see me after I came out of the room looking for the doctor (after 45 minutes), whom I had yet to meet, and this was my third visit. During the previous two visits I was without warning handed-off to a NP. During this third and FINAL visit I made mention of my time constraint 1) while making my appt 2) while checking into the office 3) to the nurse that led me to the room and 4) to the med student that came in to "assess me"....all to no avail. Completely disrespectful.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Staff is the rudest office I have ever been in. Slopping mismanaged my file, and incorrect billing

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Willimas is a good Dr., however she should have fired her staff years ago. They are not approachable, and never return calls. Billing is a nightmare. There is no accountability in the office! We saved our sanity and went elsewhere

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Personally it is ashame to see all of these negative comments about Dr. Magda. I have been going to her for almost 4 years now. Not only does she take her time (explains the long waiting period) but she is very through with each patient. Dr Williams makes sure that not only do i my quartly bloodwork for my diabetes but that i am continuing to take my medication and diets and exercisemother recently moved into town and now also sees Dr Magda and very pleased with her plan of treatment for her high blood pressure, especailly after being so cautious of choosing a new physican after being with hers in New Jersey for about 15 years! Her staff is also very helpful and friendly, although i have had a few "run-ins" with her nurse who has been then longer than i can remember especially when i have asked to speak to her, seems like she takes her sweet time to answer my calls or even return them! her front office receptions are sweet gals, they always acknowledge my presents as soon as i walk in.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Williams is NEVER in the Office. She has "Fill-In" Doctors. The office staff is Very Unfriendly and Unhelpful. DO NOT GO TO DR. WILLIAMS.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Williams staff is rude and unprofessional. Jessica is a nightmare. Her office is filthy, you wait forever and she doesn't look further then her nose.She always seems to be puzzled. I have no faith in her service. I now have a new MD. I will rate him as well.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

The staff is so rude!!! And because of that I won't go back. Too bad, I some what liked Dr. Williams.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Jessica her staff person is rude and caused me to stop seeing the Doctor after 10 years. My mother as well gave this office up long before I did.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Magda S. Williams's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1986)