Ratings for Dr. C L. Soo

We will never use Dr. Soo again. My husband had a follow up visit after surgery and he was still having complications. Dr. Soo told him that was all he could do. Dr. Soo also left surgery while my husband was in recovery and my husband had complications. Dr. Soo was long gone. I tell everyone I know not to use him. He is a poor doctor. There are no excuses for his lack of patient concern or the poor care he delivers. The office staff was also not helpful and displayed no concern for patients/family members. For a doctor that deals with patients in a lot of pain who are often not mobile the office waiting room is not set up for these patients as well.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I am very respectful to him because thank goodness he found my son's tumor. However the staff was awful, they never sent in referal for MD Anderson like they were told to and when they finally did it was over a week later and they sent it to the wrong place. Every time I would call about my son's referal I was sent to voice mail and was never given calls back.Ok, my son might have cancer and he needs emergency surgery and your not retuning phone calls!!! Finally my regular Dr. and MD Anderson were so angrey with their poor care that they took over the prosess on thier own. Dr. Soo's staff would never get back to them either. Whats sad is I bet he has no cluehow awful they were with my son's surgery referal. He instructed them to have it all done by the next day.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I will not return to this dcotor becuse his staff is rude. I also think they are unprofessional. When I tried to come back and ask a question the girl was rude and told me I would need to schedule another appointment that the docotr was busy and in with another patient and did not have time for me. When I asked to talk to her supervisor she said she was the supervisor and I would need to make another appointment and then shut the door in my face. I will never bring my medical matters abck to that office.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

I was a new patient to Dr. Soo about 3 months ago for my lower back. Going to the doctor is always a fear of mine and dealing with any medical facilities is a nightmare. My old orthopedic doctor had a very rude staff and I never could get through to anyone and always had to leave messages, which I was never called back half of the time. Even before I became Dr. Soo's patient I recieved a very prompt and informative call back from his nurse. She went into detailed explanation what I should expect, which I was shocked that she would be so kind and informative, so when it came time to actually come to see Dr. Soo, I was relieved and felt good about this. Upon deciding surgery would fix my problem, I decided I wasnt ready. Dr. Soo was not pushy at all. He said I would be fine because it was not life threatening. I do plan on having surgery in the future and I will definitely have Dr. Soo has my surgeon. Being that Dr. Soo and his nurse was so great, I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. Soo is very thorough and methodical. When you visit his office, he makes you think he has all the time in the world to see you. I have had 4 back surgeries by Dr. Soo. His skill, tact, and bedside manner are very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Very good with my surgery and follow up.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. C L. Soo's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)