Dr. Marcia E. Kling

Ratings for Dr. Marcia E. Kling

Dr. Kling and staff were pleasant at first, yes I would wait about a half hour after my appointment was scheduled but where don't you? I was going to Dr. Kling for migraines and she told me to not return without an MRI, I do not have the means to pay for one so I had dropped the issue of my migraines and wanted to come back for a different issue so I called to make sure that was okay and the receptionist on the phone said hold on let me ask, she picked up the phone and then hung up on me (yes this could have been a mistake) yet I never received a call back and they have caller ID. I work at a Doctors office myself and anytime we accidently hang up on a patient we go through the caller ID and call them back. I was trying to find a great family doctor to plant my roots with and if you are trying to do the same I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I switched to Dr. Kling from a practice that had five doctors. At the other practice, I never have to wait, but they are a strict schedule to get you in and out of the patient room in 10 minutes. If you have a cold, you can go to one of these clinics. and get a antibiotic fast. If you think you have something more serious and you want a doctor to take their time and investigate your health, Dr. Kling is the perfect doctor. I wait for her longer, but she takes her time with me and checks me over thoroughly. She runs tests other doctors don't run to make sure she catches everything. I had something wrong with me and the large practices didn't catch it but because Dr. Kling took her time, dug in, and ran and evaluated a lot more tests she was able to diagnose. I am forevery thankful. She is one of the few general practioners I have found that will actually take the time to seriously evaluate your health. My husband went to one of these practices and they thought he had the flu, and he had a bleeding ulcer, and was put in the hospital and almost died...because they didn't take their time with him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I have been a patient for over a year now and today was the LAST straw! Not only did I sit in the waiting room as their ONLY patient but sati there for 30mins as the giggled and chatted loud in the back. The assistants at the front desk lost my scrip as I waited ALL day for it to come in, mind u I was their first patient, I had to find out from my pharmacy they nvr called my script in at 4pm when I came in at 9am. The doctor may have had years of being in an office but little knowledge or compassion for her clients. She just looks at a book for a prescription with a case that was not uncommon to treat. She gouged me of $60 when she could've had some more compassion and knowledge of the other prescriptions out their to treat the infection because the first one that was way too expensive gave me an allergic reaction so when I went back I got a much more cost effective prescription for less than $20. She could've said her patient a lot of hassle n trouble if she would have looked into more instead of looking at a book that she has no knowledge about. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Worst on being on time. Can hear thru the walls and had family issues being brought up. Son is screaming and swearing about his court dates.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Kling is the best. I reviewed the other ratings on this site and all I have to say is you get what you pay for. Doctors run behind, its a fact of life. I don't mind waiting. This doctor will take the time to do it right for you. She is hard working and has been more available for my family than any other doctor we have known. I don't think it is right for other people to remark about career choices. It doesn't seem like they are qualified to do so. Also because someone doesn't get better right away or didn't wait long enough for the medication to work for them does not mean they were misdiagnosed. If fact it seems like an uneducated opinion. I any event I would never go to anyone else !!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr Kling has been our family doctor for awhile now. She is very pleasant, knowledgable and caring. Takes the time to talk to you. Of course, like with every doctor you will wait sometimes, but for god sakes they are doctors, they're busy and in demand. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

She should have chosen a different career. She did not help me at all. She actually made my health worse.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I could not imagine going to any other GP. She is very knowledgeable, very helpful and very caring. I have been her patient for about 7 years and the only thing I can find to complain about is the wait time. However, she makes up for it when she is with you. She never rushes you and always gives you the time you need.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. King is a great doctor. She does make you wait in the room for quite sometime but it is worh it in the end. She sits down with you and explains in great detail what your options are when it comes to treatments. She always makes sure she helps me find the cheapest most effictive options when it comces to my prescriptions.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Kling is a very good doctor. I have been seeing her for several years and have Ulcerative Colitis, Arthritis and Fibromyalgia. She and her P.A. Angie help in every way possible and they give great PERSONABLE SERVICE !!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Marcia E. Kling's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal