Ratings for Dr. Diane M. Schainost

Very knowledgeable. Interested in my health. She is so caring and takes time with you.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I've been seeing her for almost 20 years for chronic sinusitis. I used to have 4 or 5 infections a year and by following her regimen I'm down to 1 or 2 . As I'm allergic to many meds, we finally found one that does the trick for me. Recently discovered I have Ménière's disease and she got me right in and got the testing. I've always found her caring and competent.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I really love Dr. Schainost. I know some people are put off by her blunt manner, but she's actually a very caring person. She has been so good to me over the years and takes more time with me than any other doctor I've ever seen. Any time I've ever had a serious sinus infection, she knows what to do and put me on right away. She even takes the time to discuss over the counter meds that will help and which brands she likes best and how to use them. That's going the extra mile in my book. She's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

This doctor help was so polite, caring and understanding of my husbands' problem. He had never seen an ENT before and stated she explained his problem so well to him. The staff was very friendly. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

She is rude, loud and the lady at her front desk I think her name is Kathy, she is snooty and a disrespectful . Think twice before seeing this clown!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Schainost worked absolute MIRACLES for my daughter. She was sick for years with a mystery illness; saw many Docs to no avail. When Dr. S tackled her allergy issues and did the extensive testing, my daughter was cured and felt good for the first time in years! I think Dr. S is an absolute goddess and she literally gave my daughter her life back.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

She was pleasant but I would strongly recommend against going to her for tinnitus. She was only rudimentarily informed on the matter. If you have tinnitus go to the American Tinnitus Association web page, there are treatment options. She told me to take Mucinex and Lipo-flavonoids (which she said were not effective but did save me about $20).

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

she is very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to understanding your illness and the meds.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Very helpful, considerate, etc. Had a problem with one of my hearing aids and she had me in that day.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

Dr. S is polite, personable, professional and all around wonderful. Wish I could say the same about her staff.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Dr. Diane M. Schainost's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1985)

Tufts