Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Ciecko

Dr. Joseph Ciecko is one of the most kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable docs I have ever seen. Fantastic bed-side manner, always making time to see me. I never feel rushed. Always explains things in great detail. I am thinking of switching my kids from their Pediatrician to him. He provides excellent care and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Great doctor to have...you dont find many doctors that will give you the time you need with them. He will sit and listen to you and ecplains things to you til you understand

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr C is very professinal and knowledgable great with questions and concerns and if you were to have lab work done get this he calls you with the results not a nurse or staff but he himself and then he asks if you have any questions.. I did not enjoy visiting dr's in the area they made me feel like I was in at the meat counter waiting for my # to be called..but he makes me feel like a person..

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Great doc. Always listens and provides clear info and choices. Staff is usually great. I've been going there for 15 years.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Ciecko is explicit and does not rush the appointments. I appreciate the fact that his staff is congenial, next to never do I ever have to wait beyond my appointment time and he takes time to listen and explain.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

One of the best doctors--takes time to explain everything, is not afraid to tell you to follow up with a specialist. But you still have to have due diligence, be aware of your own body and its messages--discuss with him and he will recommend next step..is not afraid to tell you to see a specialist for a particular problem. Always personally responds within 24-48 hours any blood test results. Have my entire family, bros, sisters, sisters-in-law, going here and they all are very happy. Always have been able to call and get an emergency appt, nurses always ready to explain any questions I have.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

i loved Dr Ciecko and raved over his services for several years. However, i recently encountered a severe medical issue for which he treated me briefly until the point he had his staff call to tell me he wouldn't be able to help me anymore. No further explanation or direction given. I muddled through trying to find another doctor for that issue only to have to call Dr Ciecko for an eye infection a month later. I made an appointment and was called immediately back and advised that Dr Ciecko only had time to treat my eye and i was not to attempt to discuss any other issue. I had no intention of discussing anything else but was hurt by the scolding. Now i'm left to wonder if i'm a patient of not.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

One of the kindest Dr's I have ever met in my life. Patient, kind, a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

I had Dr. Ciecko for 13 years know and wouldn't change him for the world. He is no longer a participant of Aetna but I gladly pay to keep seeing him because he is the best doctor I have ever encountered. My whole family sees him, children, Mother, aunts/uncles, sisters & family, cousins. We all feel he is very caring and great at his job.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

He is very professional and gives time to each of his patients. He is very thorough and follows up on each patient contact

flag | Submitted July 2, 2006

Dr. Joseph F. Ciecko's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

HealthFirst