Ratings for Dr. Sean Rice

Dr Rice & his staff are very caring. I couldn't have had a better surgeon & the after care was incredible. I felt they were always there should I need anything. Dr. Rice is the most punctual doctor I have ever been to. I would recommend him & his staff 100%. I find it difficult to believe the negative reviews.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Statfs: Never follow up to schedule appointments, and has ended up providing wrong surgery time, which resulted me to wait for more than two hours. Helpfulness: never explained what he will perform and never provided any tips regarding care for post surgery Knowledge: he never thoroughly examined my breasts to ensure they are suitable in terms of size, never explained the cup size and the type of material he will use to perform the implant. As a result, my implants have ended up sliding down, and not to mention they are both different in size. I am going in for a second surgery due to lack of care and examination.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I have to wonder if the positive comments are from his family and friends. I have had a negitive experience with Dr. Rice. The majority of the negative comments on here I've experienced. I actually had to go to another surgeon to fix his mistake and he did it under OHIP when Dr Rice said he couldn't. He doesn't care about you or what you end up with after your procedure. All he cares about is money. I highly recommend you do your research or better yet just go to another surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Rice performed a surgery and botched my body. When I asked about the horrible defects I was told dont worry its an easy fix. I was put under 2 times for surgery as well as a superficial surgery within 3 months. The outcome was worse. Ive consulted with many surgeons and found one that was honest and said "wow, you will never look as you would have liked. I can try to fix some of the excessive scarring and misplacement but it comes with huge risks. " Long story short is as soon as I confronted Dr Rices staff about the botched job and how it was affecting me emotionally and physically they blamed it on my point of view and declined to entertain a conversation. Ive consulted with many surgeons and all said wow I cant fix that sorry as well as I should never have gone under for surgery so close together. To see pitty in their eyes was awful. It has been years now and im finally able to look at myself in the mirror and except my scars and mass imperfections as I have no control! Do not trust him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Rice and his staff they are simply outstanding. I had corrective surgery done and I'm extremely pleased the result. Dr. Rice's personally called me the evening of my surgery to see how I was doing, I found this to be very comforting. I would recommend Dr. Rice to all of my friends, his post opp. staff is especially Evelyn is one of the most caring Nurse's I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Would not recommend this place for anyone getting a tattoo removal. I spent over $3,000 on sessions that they recommended that would remove my tattoo. Did not notice one bit of difference on the tattoo. They are not knowledged enough about tattoo removal especially because they told me that the new picosure machine that they have is the best in the business, apparently not!! I was told by supervisor there that she was going to call the picosure company to find out more about the machine and that she was going to give me a couple free sessions when had everything resolved. It's been over one year and she still has not contacted me. I'm very disappointed

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I went to Dr. rice for a breast lift and implants so far I have had 4 revising surgeries and my breast are still lopsided and one of my nipples is twice the size of the other and I have absolutely no feeling in either of my nipples which make me very depressed not happy I wish I never did the surgery but cant turn back the hands of time. The staff at Dr. Rice's office is amazing but I feel that Dr. Rice does NOT take responsibility for his work he is very evasive when confronted about his work and is VERY quick to make up excuses and because I am very passive I have just suffered for about 10 years in silence now suffer for depression and very low self esteem don't want to show anyone my breast . Don't risk it your beautiful the way you are I would rather have my breast from before sagging and all with feeling than these mismatched hard lumpy feeling less things I cant even call breasts anymore.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Rice and his staff are outstanding ! I am in the health field, and I had the opportunity to experience the patient's perspective yesterday during a blepharoplasty and liposuction procedure. The experience with Dr. Rice , his staff, and his private surgery centre exceeded my high expectations ! I exoerienced genuinely care, and Dr. Rice demonstrated a high level of competence and expertise . He personally called me on the evening of surgery. My results already look amazing , and it's only post op day 1. I highly recommend Dr. Rice for any surgical needs in his field .

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Was pleased with the office staff and the attention to detail from Dr. Rice. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Very unresponsive doc. He didn't inform or explain anything after he did surgery and got a cancer results from test. He didn't even book appt to see us, he just transferred us to hospital. He doesn't care patients at all. He cares money only.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015