Ratings for Dr. Vicente M. Juan

I was scheduled to have a lumpectomy at 1:00 or 2:00 p.m (I can't exactly remember. I arrived at the hospital much earlier to get set up properly for the surgery (complicated stuff). He didn't arrive until after 5:00 in the afternoon. It turns out he stayed in his office seeing patients (according to hospital personnel). Frankly, he is a good surgeon, but one of the coldest, uncaring people I have come across in my life. Moreover, I learned 3 days after surgery that I had cancer from my family doctor. Nearly two weeks after my surgery and the day I was scheduled to see a good oncologist, he called me and told me if I didn't have a total mastectomy I would die. What a jerk! I had radiation only, no mastectomy and I am cancer free for 11 years now. Good skills, bad attitude.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. Vicente M. Juan's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1978)

Workers Comp