Ratings for Dr. Yomna T. Monla

Dr. Monla is an amazing Dr. She first saw me when I found I had tested positive for thyroid cancer. She immediately sent me to anot oncology group who did the necessary tests and eventually performed a total thyroidectomy. Since then Dr. Monla has followed my thyroid functions and my diabetic needs. She is caring but professional. Appointments can be difficult at first to obtain but she is well worth the wait. By the way, her office staff is incredible as well!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr.Monla used to be my diabetes doctor. After a few bumps in the road,we finally found a medicine that worked. She is a good doctor,very thorough. The only real issue that I had wa the staff,as soon as your appt.was over,they would act like loansharks wanting their money. I was told that she quit practicing medicine,I hope that is not true!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Very strange. My daughter and I go to her for metabolism issues. Even though our test results show are levels to be in normal range, she insist on prescribe meds & have us coming back every 4 months. My daughter stopped going and I only go twice a year for labs & and I do not take the meds and my labs are still good.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

She is excellent, very patient, listens to your problems, she has help me very much

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Disorganized; very, very slow in getting/reporting results of tests (had to call repeatedly to get any information).

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Outstanding physician. Very curteous and caring. I have tried many others and found her the best.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

I once waited in the office to see the doctor till after 5:00pm. Staff is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I also called to make an appointment, had to leave my number for the staff to call me back, I NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK, thus never made the appointment. Doctor Monla seems to take TOO MANY unecessary test making the out of pocket expense extremely high. I WILL NOT use Dr. Monla's services again.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

This individual seems to not be interested in the patients input only what she wants!! And only what she wants!! Not a good bedside manner at all.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2006

Dr. Yomna T. Monla's Credentials

• Spanish

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1985)