Ratings for Dr. Larry S. Williams

Dr. Larry Williams is a very caring person besides being an excellent oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Cost was around $2600 for 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed. After insurance, out of pocket was less than $200. Dr. Williams was excellent, very attentive and available on weekend after surgery. He's extremely personable and knowledgable. The staff comes across as a bit "uneducated" maybe (for lack of a better word)... but they are very nice and certainly aren't lacking in knowledge or concern. I rated middle of the road on punctuality because we got in for surgery close to two hours past our appointment time. There was a surgery prior to ours, and the guy started bleeding after he left, and had to come back in. So I understand Dr. Williams had to attend to that patient. He did my minor daughter's surgery in July 2011, without any issues (called me back on a Friday night, and said he'd see us on Saturday if we needed). If we had to do it all over again (yuck to that thought), I'd go back to Dr. Williams.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

They are con artist. They will quote you one price and then charge you 4x the amount after all is said and done. Lawyer UP!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Larry S. Williams's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Guardian