Ratings for Dr. Nizar Y. Daboul

Dr. Daboul is a phenomenal doctor. He really cares about his patients and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

His office manager is rude and lacks follow up. The nurse is cold and seems extremely un caring. Dr. Always feels like he doesnt believe what you are saying and is always in a rush.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

He is a very good doctor. He has emproved 110% since I started going to him. He was my doctor from 2001-2005 then I move to Las Vegas. I am going back to Ohio now, and I wouldn't want any other doctor. I have recomended him to serveral family members and they all love him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

one of the few remainging great doctors. He is very smart but humble at the same time. He has wonderful bedside manners and he is very compassionate. I been going to him for 10 years and send many of my friends and family members to him. They all loved him and thanked me. I also love his office and all the technology he invested to be on the edge of medicine. My husband wanted to move to Florida but I refused to do it because I know I will not find such a good doctor there. This is a doctor I can trust with my life. Thank god for Dr Daboul.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Terrible receptionist. She makes many errors, such as in scheduling. Doctor standoffish. Now he has new building to pay for,schedules more tests and visits.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Always patient and understanding while at the same time serious about getting to the root of the issue.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

Dr. Nizar Y. Daboul's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Maumee, OH